As of April 1st, 2022, U.S. citizens entering Canada are no longer required to have a pre-entry Covid-19 test. All passengers 12 years old and older, boarding our aircraft will still need to be fully vaccinated 14 days prior to their departure.
The Current Requirements for U.S. Citizens Entering Canada Include:
- Everyone 12 years old and older must be fully vaccinated with a Health Canada approved vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca/COVISHIELD, and/or Johnson & Johnson (one-dose).
- Provide COVID-19- related information electronically through ArriveCAN (App or web portal) including proof of vaccination prior to departing for Canada; click here for the link to the ArriveCAN website.
- Have a paper or digital copy of your vaccination documentation ready to show a government official on request.
- Participate in random self-testing.
- Please note no live bait can be brought across the border at this time.
- Currently there are no requirements or tests needed to re-enter the United States.
- Please note that it is still a requirement to wear a mask onboard our aircraft.