As of September 22, 2021, all passengers boarding our aircraft will need to be fully vaccinated 14 days prior to their departure. Proof of vaccination will be required.
The Current Requirements for U.S. Citizens Entering Canada Include:
- Be fully vaccinated with a Health Canada approved vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca/COVISHIELD, and/or Johnson & Johnson (one-dose).
- Provide COVID-19- related information electronically through ArriveCAN (App or web portal) including proof of vaccination prior to departing for Canada; click here for the link to the ArriveCAN website.
- Proof of a negative PCR/molecular COVID test completed within 72 hours of crossing. Bring a printout of the test results and upload a digital copy to the ArriveCAN app or web portal. Lake Superior State University located in Sault Michigan does offer a rapid PCR COVID test by appointment, results are provided within fifteen minutes. Learn more about this option.
- Have a paper or digital copy of your vaccination documentation ready to show a government official on request.
- Participate in random self-testing.
- Please note no live bait can be brought across the border at this time.
- Currently there are no requirements or tests needed to re-enter the United States.
- Please note that in Canada you are required to wear a mask in all indoor facilities.